Saturday, November 13, 2010

PHASE 3- PROTOTYPE & LAYOUT

so i have a few more ideas.  I think i agree with you that my current idea is 
very abstract. so i have started going down this road now.... kind of combining the mashrabiyya look into this pen pal idea.... I was thinking at first the maashrabiyya (or the pattern) will cover up most of the underlying information, perhaps it will be transparency overlay... and the further into the book you go the more content you see and the less complex the mashrabiyya gets.I am trying to keep going back to my thesis.Because there re so many layers to my project.  ( who the writers are writing to, the countries they are from, the content which they chose to write about)I have been really working at trying to find something cohesive and let the letters make the content. 















 

No comments:

Post a Comment